Potential Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes!

Well, um, yeah.... Im not too good at the low budget computers, i tend to go hog wild, but i do have to say, that you can skimp on the case, and the cd/dvd drives, even hdd if its that low try to get atleast 512mb ram. and a decent vid card, a 6600 nu is good

PanzerKammander said:
Yikes!

Well, um, yeah.... Im not too good at the low budget computers, i tend to go hog wild, but i do have to say, that you can skimp on the case, and the cd/dvd drives, even hdd if its that low try to get atleast 512mb ram. and a decent vid card, a 6600 nu is good

I can afford everything i listed above on that budget. Athlon 64 3000, GeForce 6600gt, 1GB of ram, everything on that budget. (thankfully i already have a monitor)

Ste said:
Maxtors are ok now, about 2-4 years ago they were pretty bad.

get a better PSU though, something in antec, enermax, OCZ,
Yeah, I am definetly going to get different PSU after doing a little research.

So far im pretty set on everything I have chosen except MSI mobo and video card instead of Chaintech and I'm going to go for a different power supply.

I just bought my ESC socket 939 on newegg. It's the one with single PCI Express x16. I like it! It's a very neat board. I'd recommend it to you, definately. For the record, the 3000+ is the best bang for the buck. Without a doubt. A 7% increase in performance doesn't account for a 30-35% rise in price. :)

Ryan

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
I just bought my ESC socket 939 on newegg. It's the one with single PCI Express x16. I like it! It's a very neat board. I'd recommend it to you, definately. For the record, the 3000+ is the best bang for the buck. Without a doubt. A 7% increase in performance doesn't account for a 30-35% rise in price. :)

Ryan
For sure.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom