Is My Ram Overclocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is it final? does overclocking ram benefit games? i mean more ram is better but will overclocking help out?

Yes it will...... But if the CPU is to slow then there will kinda be a bottle neck...... But on AMD Athlon 64 systems overclocking the RAM will also overclock the CPU........

oy...just grow up jeeze, i can tell you like the last word nubius. i look at your post count then your join date and i can tell already u spent 3/4 of those posts arguing like you know it all. Anwser this simple question for me.

If he has it at 233 mhz, he tested it at 2-3-3-6 for stability and its fine like i told him to, then WHY would he set it back to 3-3-3-8, i don't care about flaming posts or anything, grow up, go out and do something besides argue points and tell a guy to make his ram timings looser when they don't NEED TO BE!, your avoiding what i sayin, you take my quote then like steer around the main point.

Also heres a really dumbass comment on your part that i must question. How the hell can you phone newegg and tell them to put SSE3 insttructions on a chip THEY never manufactured! Go out and take a breather, don't have a heart attack over an online fourm discussion!.

i dont think he ment tell newegg to put SSE3 instructions on a chip he ment in the info on there page

i think nubius knows what hes talking about... anyways you should OC more and set the timing to 3-3-3-8 and get a higher 05 score! 11000 here we come!

lmao obviously he don't, whats he going to say? thats its still not stable after passing stress tests to check for stability? hmmmm

Dude, do your research, timings are very overrated by some people

No need to be a douche...sorry to the original poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom