Industrial Wireless Monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkF

Beta member
Hi

Just embarking on a new project for wireless monitors and are seeking a little help ?

I have a rather large print press around 50 meters in length with a PC at one end and also staff at the other packing pallets and need them to be able to scan info and input data,

have researched the Possibility of wired touch screens but as we all know you have degradation and not enough power points for signal repeaters. but am open to wired suggestion.

I need Industrial grade Wireless touch Screens any Suggestions also have looked at Viewsonic but they are not sturdy enough

Many Thanks

I require the information being processed to Propagate an SQL server that creates Crystall reports on the printing press's status which is controlled by the PC at the far end. so all data is required to come from that single client

thanks anyway

MarkF said:
I require the information being processed to Propagate an SQL server that creates Crystall reports on the printing press's status which is controlled by the PC at the far end. so all data is required to come from that single client

thanks anyway
You can still do that with networked PC's. I think the tablet PC's are a great idea.

yeah, networking computers sounds like the most convenient idea. How far does wireless networks go these days?

Over 100km with proper gear on a special link.

In a radius consumer thing, around 100 meters easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom