Khypermedia DVD burner

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCdevil

Solid State Member
Anyone know anything about them? Got a deal and ahalf at officemax, $119.99 after $30 instant rebates, then get a $50 mail in rebate. 8x DVD R wite, 8 mb buffer, 24x CDR, 10x CDRW. Looks so new that cannot find a review.

i think khypermedia is somewhat of a low end maker. i have a cd burner from them that i got for free also at office max. it works well but it is also a whole lot slower than a friends lite-on drive. if it works for ya its a great deal so i would use it........your not gonna find a much better deal for a dvd burner.

Just got it, so we will see whether worth a darn. Nice thing about officemax is if this stinks, can return in, no open box fees.

However, it came with a cable to connect from audio output on the dvd to I am not sure. Anyone know?

yep, its so you can play a music CD and listen to it from headphones plugged into the drive itself. basically a non-mobile walkman. you dont have to use it if you dont intend to do that.

well either that or it is for digital audio extraction, but maybe those are both the same thing. i never use that cable, its useless feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom