The minute and a half lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cory

Beta member
Everything moves fine, until i try to play a game, it can be any kind of game, online, offline, anything, every minute and a half i get this horrible lag. Its exactly every minute and a half, you can time it out on a watch. I've looked everywhere, asked everyone I know, but found nothing. Can someone Please help me?

My computer has a 1.6 gh processor, with 768 mb of ram. It came with 256 mb of pc2100, and i recently bought 512 mb of pc3500 to try and solve my prob, but it didn't help, i also have an ATI Radeon 9200 that i installed around the time the prob started, but i don't know if it is related.

It started a month or 2 ago, it seemed to just come from nowhere, everything was fine, i didn't change anything, or anything, well, other than the graphics card, but i think it was doin it before then.

Well, I've looked through so much stuff i don't know what else to think it could be. I know I updated the driver specifically for my Radeon, but is there another one i should update too.

Uninstall the drivers for your new video card and remove the card, then place your old card back in and load the updated drivers for that and see if the problem goes away.

i have the latest directx, and i'm now about positive its my graphics card, but i don't know how to stop it. thanks for helping, i'm goin to try some stuff, if i can't fix it i will post again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom