Mousepad

Status
Not open for further replies.
etch said:
ooo you live in nc, because my frend told me that they sell funcpads for 10 bucks at this pc cafe in nyc, however if you are serious about it you may want to spend like 20 for the steelmat

The good steelpad's are 40$.

Their are currently a few mousepad's that are worth looking at.

Icemat - Good, but easily breakable.
Steepad - S&S and 4D, personally I use the S&S
And I have heard stuff about this one too http://www.frozencpu.com/pad-78.html

Razer exactmat and Func mousepad's are also more mainstream non pro mousepad's.

The mouse however is more important than the pad :)

I use the Func Surface 1030 LE with Aluminum Billet base & Razer Diamondback Mouse. It's an amazing combination. For me anyway.

LOL - You gotta see people try to use my computer... They grab the mouse and the cursor flys all over the screen so they can barely find it.
The comment is always, "DAMN this shit is sensitive."

Then I grab the mouse and easily show them how to use it... lol...

lol. I need to get a good mouse and mousepad combo. I always settle for that cheapest crap I cant find and I use the mousepads that come in the mail. Lol. Im pathetic :(

HAVOC2k5 said:
I use the Func Surface 1030 LE with Aluminum Billet base & Razer Diamondback Mouse. It's an amazing combination. For me anyway.

LOL - You gotta see people try to use my computer... They grab the mouse and the cursor flys all over the screen so they can barely find it.
The comment is always, "DAMN this shit is sensitive."

Then I grab the mouse and easily show them how to use it... lol...

Same here, and after my steelpad and razer normal mice are soo sluggish and feel like their on sandpaper

Not everyone like peformance gaming gear.

Nubius likes his 6800GT, and his 4$ logitech mouse.

Anyways, I just am jelous of people that have 2x 7800GTX and a 5$ mouse, see it very often

I dont use mouse pad fr my optical mouse, but a really smooth n nice pad is needed fr gamers (shooters)......my bedsheet work for me :D

i think im gonna get a func pad for my mx510, i haven't bought it yet but i really dont want to pay a lot of money for a mouse pad,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom