Tried overclocking, failed, cried

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, I was wondering what the point of that post was....mine shows the exact voltage for each program...just checked it to verify

Damnit PZERO, now you're gonna make me push my 3200+ to 2.6GHz.

Not gonna do it until I put on the AS5. Then to 2.8 once I get a better than this stock HSF.

yeah, I've already confirmed mine doesn't want to go past 2.575GHz just like it did on the nf3 board...I could get a shot at 2.6 like his but it always fails prime within a minute no matter the voltage.......SUCKS, but oh well I guess it's better than 2.3 than I thought I was stuck at earlier

Damn, that sucks dude. 5.575 isn't terrible though. Its like a P4 4.0Ghz+. Probably not satisfactory for a hardcore overclocker, but its something, lol.

yeah, I'm quite irritate by it honestly...it's a week 18 too which I THOUGHT would have been early enough to be one of the good ones but I guess I was wrong...I had considered selling it for $150 back when it was still around $200 and buying the 3000+ instead...figured I could pop the 3000+ in there, if it overclocked nicely, I'd keep it, if it didn't I'd return it to newegg and pay the 15% restocking fee which would be like $20 or so, but I never got around to it...

oh well...I'm RMAing my RAM so hopefully I can get those returned and I'll just have to settle with 2.550 - 2.575GHz with a high overclocked ram =/

It's not a horrible overclock or anything, but I'm pissed with people hitting 2.8GHz+ on the 3000+ using air solutions and I got water on it and the 3200+ is maxing out at 2.575GHz, ridiculous

how do you konw what week your cpu is?

and i had to downclock to 2.55 cause it failed the cpu test in prime95.

now im doing the slow process of 5mhz increases so far im on 2.3 1:1 ratio and stock voltage. prime95 stable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom