gaming/music speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

etch

Baseband Member
im not terribly savvy in the speaker field so could anyone recommend a good reliable 2.0 speaker set that i could use. I listen to music a lot and play games occassionally. (like an hour or two every other day is occasionally)
thanks in advance

Well how much do you want to spend, if you want to spend quite a bit cheap studio monitors are much better than PC speakers for music, by far.

well like 30 bucks? i mean how expensive can 2.0 speakers get? im talking about ocmputer speakers

those are a bit too excessive for me i just want some 2.0 speakers for like 20-30 bucks. any suggestions?

well for $10 you could just get some normal speakers that would work just as well as the 20 or 30's would...

I have found that with speakers... if you just need a set, then get some crappy $10 ones... because that is what they will be... just a set. however... if you want some SPEAKERS, you gotta spend a littly money.

try and search www.newegg.com for speakers and set the min price for 8.00 and the max price for 40.00 and see what comes up that interests you.

so basically you're saying in that low end of the market, the difference in performance is minimal?

I can pay upwards of around 2000$ USD for a pair of 2.0 speakers :)

Anyways, my advice is to go to a local store and try out the speakers for yourself. Whatever sounds best, is what you should get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom