dial up connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhsrcjh

In Runtime
Everytime I start my computer, my dial up connection comes up on the screen. It just started this a few days ago. How can I get it to stop coming up when I start the computer?:eek:

go to tools>>internet options
go to connections tab and put a check mark on
"never dial up a connection"
click on apply and ok

I tried that and clicked apply. The next time I started my computer, it was back. I went back to internet options and the box for always dial my default connection was checked again. For some reason it did not save my choice. Will try again.
Thanks

It is not listed in the startup folder. Dialup connection. I just changed it again and restarted. It is back on the screen again and in the connections options, the box to always use my default connection is checked again. It is not saving my choice. Also in misconfig, startup, there is nothing listed there for my connection to start.

In the internet connections options, the always dial my default connection kept coming up. I kept changing it but every restart and it would be back. I don't know what happened but after the last time. 7 tires, it stayed and my connection did not come up on the restart.

It is back to doing it again. Still have not found out why. It keeps changing to dial my default connection. It is changing it itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom