Whats the big deal...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read some reviews and they say that SLI is really not that great as everyone one seems to say...

They said that the card that you would sli with would still not be cost effective to get a second one since a newer card later on would beat both of the old cards combined...?

What do ya think...????

So just go for the one with the big heatsink and then if I find that i must have SLI I can just get a different heatsink:)

Hmm ok but what about the heatsink..........? Also I could use some replies on my other thread if anyone would be so nice as to help me out there...? aka I don't want to get off topic on this thread...:) thx

the only reason for the big heatsink is for OCing that baby to ultra speeds without breaking a sweat, i mean you can OC with one of those single slot heatsinks, but you wont get as far.

7800Gt isn't the 7800GTX...the diff?

oooic so do you think I should just stay with the 6800+ with that big heatsink^^?

wait a minute....:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...ategory=0&minPrice=&maxPrice=&Go.x=21&Go.y=27

Ok see here is something that is a 7800GT but its got an X after GT and its more..... so whats with the prices:(????<==by the way if you tell me to go look up prices and specs of all the cards<==its taking me a while on my 800megahertz processor:(

thats what you call the 7800GTX, better then the 7800GT lol

anyways its up to you. if you want to OC a lot with your video card-big heatsink

if you want to OC - single slot heatsink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom