Building a computer:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great board... nice layout... however DO NOT! get Value RAM (either Corsair or OCZ) whatever brand... I recommend you spend a little extra money on the RAM... this board is extremely picky concerning RAM... Otherwise it's a great board... I ordered the ZALMAN 7700 CU FAN and it sits PERFECTLY on the board... very exciting!

Ok that was from a review on newegg .. off of the DFI Lanparty Ut nF4 ultra D atx amd mobo

...... My question is what ram should I get....????

So really I should just get the 3800+????:)

...huh? I'm new to the whole hardware thing so could ya tell me in more depth on what Kind of ram I should get and why...:\ sorry for being a bother:(

Well its decent, but it lacks heat spreaders, but you can pick them up at newegg, cuz wit two gigs your gonna be putting out some heat(remember Heat+Computer=death) Do you really need two gigs? I mean, if your budget allows it, go for it.

the link you put was OC ram? because wasn't it like 175 for only 1gig and the value ram I put a link to was 200? Also where can i get heat spreaders?<==what kind is the best?

Also I donno ..... my budget is about max now....1500!!:))))) yes You heard it

1500<===Parents said: Quote: Make up a list of the parts and then show me the price and we'll talk.... so .... basicly I'm gonna have to kick in 300 and they'll spend 1200:)

Though keeping in mind I don't have to go up to 1500.....

Heat spreaders arent much, like 20 bucks for two, you can get them at newegg.com. the link i gave was to corsair, you get better performance, but, granted your going to 2gigs so any lack my take it up, just with shear size, so go ahead.

Well I'm kinda wanting my computer to be able to not have to upgrade so I want good parts but I donno?

So do you think that ram is good what I picked or do ya think I should go and get something else...? Because someone just posted that I should get that ram...

ooo and also would this case work or what case do ya suggest, anyone!?
http://www.newegg.com/product/produ...N82E16811144001

So does anyone have any help for me? plz:)

did valueselect ram is OK. not all the reviews on newegg are right anyways

anyays if you aint Ocing dont waste the money on expensive ram, aka XMS.

anyways valueselect can do some OC, and you can always run the divider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom