WinFixer help

Status
Not open for further replies.

j3dimindtr1cks

In Runtime
When I bring up my web browser a pop comes up like 90 percent of the time telling me my computer is at risk and that i should install WinFixer to get rid of these problems...however when i close to pop up other pop ups come up almost in like a sequence....Can someone please help me... I have run ad aware and it says i am fine but obviously I am not. someone help me please thank you

You need to diable Windows messenger. Which is popup spam

Disable

Run that. Then go to msconfig and disable everything in the startup except your antivirus and reboot.

start-run-type msconfig-go to startup-click disable everything but leave the AV entries there

Install the registry file and reboot

ok man thank you but i have one question... what all can i get rid of in my start up...i will print a screen but when i hit print screen on my inspiron 9300 nothing happens i dont know where it saves to

It just copies the image to your clipboard. You need to go into a image application, like paint, and paste it onto a new file. From there save as a jpeg and then upload it to image shack and give the link in a post. Hope that helps some.

Is winfixer spyware because it just appeared out of nowhere on my dads computer.

j3dimindtr1cks said:
ok man thank you but i have one question... what all can i get rid of in my start up...i will print a screen but when i hit print screen on my inspiron 9300 nothing happens i dont know where it saves to

Open word or something similiar, click paste then send it to a webhoster for pictures. Better yet, post a hijack this log. That will tell me what you got in there

ok well I scanned with adaware and it came up nothin but a bunch of tracking cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom