Techist - Tech Forum - View Single Post - Firefox and Mac security sanctuaries 'under attack'

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 06:15 PM   #16 (permalink)
EricB
Chillin Techie

don't dare get me started tyler. you are 1 second away from being banned with your always accusing people of pirating software antics (oh you ain't the only one that knows how to report a post).

I can admit to editing my posts because my anger got the best of me, when I posted that (If you look, I was called retarded first). Can you ever admit to editing yours that included that racial slur, that you had made about 40-50 days ago?

I am not the only person on this thread tired of your antics. a lot of people have been reporting you. I was told to please stop arguing with you before, because I was a valued member of this tech forum community and they didn't want to have to ban me.

while we are on the subject, stop trying to be my friend. I am not your friend. I will never be your friend. you leave me alone and I will leave you alone. If you never say anything to me, then that is fine with me

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.