seperating audio from video

Status
Not open for further replies.

AND_YOU_ARE

Fully Optimized
I am in need of a good quality and easy to use/learn program that will seperate the audio from any type of video file. If it has the feature to cut and edit the audio file it is good, but not required, I have software to do that. Thanks for any help. I like to hear what others use and how it works.

I am looking for a program to take an avi file or a mpeg file, and be able to seperate the audio from that video file into an mp3 or wav file i can edit and cut up. I looked at both theses suggested programs, and they dont seem to do that.

For instance, I would like to take my video file i recorded from my tv tuner, and extract the audio, and then cut out the 30 second i want, and add it to something i am working on.

Thanks for the help.

AND_YOU_ARE said:
I am looking for a program to take an avi file or a mpeg file, and be able to seperate the audio from that video file into an mp3 or wav file i can edit and cut up. I looked at both theses suggested programs, and they dont seem to do that.

For instance, I would like to take my video file i recorded from my tv tuner, and extract the audio, and then cut out the 30 second i want, and add it to something i am working on.

Thanks for the help.

ifoedit came demux and remux the audio and video stream with avi and mpeg files. I haven't use it for that in over 3-4 years (I only use it to write .ifo and .bup files for .vob files) so I don't remember exactly where it is at, but it is in there somewhere

ifoedit can do like a million things. it can also split a dvd into 2 uncompressed discs

I think that this is it. open your mpeg file. then use these options

Ifoedit.jpg

Ifoedit1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom