Windows Media Player using too much Memory and CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winamp, it really whips the llamas ass!!

Seriously thou, so many people just recomended another media player instead because WMP just sucks, period. Winamp really is a ton better then WMP. You probably didnt like it because you didnt give your self enough time to adjust to it, after being used to shitty ass WMP all these years.

we were simply expressing the greater usefulness of winamp compared to wmp and if you got it it would improve your life.

i always had problems with winamp, videos were always out of sync and the sound crackled... those never happened in wmp10...

All I do is watch simpsons once in a while on it. I don't care what player I use. I just wanted to find out why it was eating up processor which I did w/out the threads help.

I'm sure winamp is better if you use a player enough for it to matter. I don't. So let's let it die.

xr280xr said:
I don't like winamp! Enough w/ the winamp plugs! I solved the problem the thread was created for anyway!

fateisajester was the only one that even attempted to offer a solution...worst thread ever.

How did you fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom