Leaked Windows Vista Sidebar build 5219

1) Copy the "Windows Sidebar" folder to X:\Program Files\
(Where X is the letter of the partition that Vista is
installed to)

2) Open up the newly copied Windows Sidebar folder and browse
to the "Default Parts" Folder.

3) Browse to your User Folder by typing your username in the explorer
address bar. (If you are running Administrator, you would type "Administrator",
for example.. and then browse to the "Parts" folder.

4) Copy the contents of the Default Parts folder across to
the Parts folder within your User profile directory.

5) Run Sidebar.exe

thanks warez but I have some questions is this for Vista Beta 1 will it work for that OS? are must you use it on a XP?

Shame on you. You made me break my sacred rules but I would really like this to work so I'll post a screen shot. As you can see it's blank but transparent something I could not get to work before but what good is a empty sidebar?

Edit: Hm this sidebar is transparent so it is possible for me to get everything else transparent.... Warez do you know where the .dll or file is that restricts transparency if you have a crappy vid card?

Tyler1989 said:
thanks warez but I have some questions is this for Vista Beta 1 will it work for that OS? are must you use it on a XP?

Shame on you. You made me break my sacred rules but I would really like this to work so I'll post a screen shot. As you can see it's blank but transparent something I could not get to work before but what good is a empty sidebar?

Edit: Hm this sidebar is transparent so it is possible for me to get everything else transparent.... Warez do you know where the .dll or file is that restricts transparency if you have a crappy vid card?

It is for beta 2, I thought it was beta 1 but after this screen shot, I see its beta 2.

desk1vf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom