Full Tower cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ste

Do not Stare at my Avatar
Ive been looking at Newegg, tigerdirect, zipzoomfly and xiode for full tower cases but whenever I find one thats nice an spacy, has alot of fan holes and has side window its always like 200+ bucks.

Im a cheap bastage.

I wanna keep this under 150 if at all possible.

I wanna get a bigger case cause the one i have no is to small and thus I have heat issues that case my freezing.

Ive been using google with no such luck anyone get any ideas on other websites to look at or cases themselves thatd fit my need. I want one that has at least 4-5 80MM fan holes or 3-4 120MM holes or any combination of those but.
Im no case expert so help.

Im looking to put 1-2 tornados in them.
92 MM can be attached to 120MM ones right?

Get a cheap one with no fan holes, no window, and a lot of surface area to work with...then dremel that baby up to what you want

I wanted to put at least 2 92MM tornados in it, thanks anyways. I already looked at all the contents of Newegg, xiode, Tigerdirect and Zipzoomfly.

Whats wrong with the Asus Vento.

Also, check out the Lian Li Cases, very good cooling, with only 4 Case fans, keeps my kit and caboodle very cool. I guess liquid cooling is not possible.

My personal fave...
Antec PERFORMANCE TX TX1050B Black Steel Server Computer Case 500W ATX12V v2.0 Power Supply
11-129-158-01.jpg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811129158

That Thermaltake PWNS w/ 7 80mm fans. Should do you good. Trust me you dont want 2 92mm Tornadoes in the same case cause youll be yelling at mom to turn off the vacume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom