ASUS vs DFI

How often do you change your socks? (pst! multiple choices allowed, use it wisely)

• Socks? Yeah I think I've heard of them in my childhood...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Annually

• Monthly

• Weekly

• Daily

• Every 30 seconds.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the only way to have a truly accurate post would be having only people who have used both vote.

but I'm going to say ASUS on this one. I wuv my A8N-SLI Deluxe
if you don't overclock when he's saying 'for overclocking and gaming' then it's pretty pointless for this poll.

DFI owns ASUS in every way imagineable from overclockability, to options, to tech support which is practically nonexistant in ASUS.

for those people who want to know why im doing this. is that some other dude was saying that ASUS owns. and i was saying DFI owns. but he was saying ASUS owns, so i said that DFI owned. so he said make a poll and i did. and looks whose winning. ME YAY!

Every time you have a little personal debate about something doesnt mean you have to make a thread about it.

lol CHRIS,

let the poll play out dude....

ASUS Premium - $176

DFI LANPARTY nF4 SLI-DR Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX - $195

DFInForce4SLI.jpg

D452-2032-out3-hl.jpg

8536574_640.jpg

13-131-540-01.JPG

If you really want to go into detail? Im ready...

~Joe

i have an asus a8n-sli deluxe and i HATE IT it sux in every imaginable way in comparison when overclocking. u can't even change the chipset voltage. most of the bios are stuck on 4X htt and the vcore and vdimm are hugly ilimiting. the htt also won't got that high. my chipset fan is already dieing after 8 months and according to most im lucky its lasted this long. GET THE DFI

Wow, I clicked this thread thinking the ASUS would get NO LOVE AT ALL!! Figured it would be a big ASUS bash fest, not quite as bad as I thought, haha. But its great to see some ASUS boys in here! w00t w00t for ASUS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom