Ulitimate CS computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
_OvErClOcKeD_ said:

wHoA, i was going to poast a computer with those specs, except i would go with a DFi nF4 ultra-D mobo, cheaper and almost the same

EDIT: ^^no hdd?

just put in the hdd, while u were postin i guess, check now, i changed the rig a bit lol later down the road when he plays bigger games he can add in better cooling, even with stock cooling he can do atleast 2.2ghz

dude a medium sized budget and you go with a crap 300GB maxtor hdd?

i think two raptors would be nice

PZEROFGH said:
yes, but he might as well go with 2 raptors
the 36gb raptors are crap, you need to have 74gb + to make any use of them and if he does that it will blow his budget on the rig i posted, he best to start off with a 74 GB raptor then add a 2nd one later to stay in his budget range, i will change it now.

Also maxtors are not crap, i run 2 80 gig sata maxtors in RAID0 and they r awesome

Edit: Rig i suggested has been finalized and i sticken with it, i been building pcs for quite some time so if u think u can do better then show him yours, don't question mine.

PZEROFGH said:
why 36GBS?

ive seen benchmarks when comparing them to normal satas and they do no better, and u just lose a ton of space for the same money when comparing to a normal sata, the 74 gb raptors i know do great, thats why i put one in the list.

_OvErClOcKeD_ said:
ive seen benchmarks when comparing them to normal satas and they do no better, and u just lose a ton of space, the 74 gb raptors i know do great.

why not get 2 regular satas and raid them together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom