Ulitimate CS computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the DFI isnt SLI thats why, you have to modd it into an SLI. have a pencil, mod it lol. anyways i would go with the DFI one.

A definitional question: Is SLI when you run two video cards at once or what does it mean? I am only going to get one card so should I just go with the DFI? Thanks a lot.

sickness said:

Get a grip...the guy had a certain price range and you go suggesting to him some of the best stuff money can buy. CS will play on INTEGRATED GRAPHICS....he doesn't need a 7800GTX....a 6600 GT will do him just fine.

on my old p3, 9600xt, 512sdram DELL I played cs:s on the tier below high settings fine.

AMD Athlon 64 3000+
DFI Lanparty nForce4 Ultra-D
2x512 Corsair Value Select
GeForce 6600 GT
Seagate 120 gig HD
NEC 3540A
Antec SmartPower 450 watt ATX 2.0 PSU (ATX 2.0 = PCIE)

You can build one for 500 to play CS source.

My athlon 2600 and 9600pro plays it well.

What kind of comp do you have now. Maybe you can upgrade it.

Also, I would go nuts playing FPS mutiplayer on Dail-up. Tried it with Quake II and never again.

Sattilite has alot of latancy, it has to travel a log distance. If you get cable on your area get that.

yes please point out your current system, CS does not need a very high end system, my P3 1ghz and Ti 4600 maxed it out. I know my friends dell 2.53Ghz with onboard 32mb graphics plays it like glass so you don't need much to play the game. So game us the full system specs of what you got now and if you play anything else besides CS or plan to play any future games with this pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom