Update - my latest build

Status
Not open for further replies.
just get this

AMD (Venice) Athlon 64 3500+ 939pin 512Kb L2 Cache 90nm Retail Boxed Processor With 3 Year Warranty and Fan Included - £155

why are you buying dvd rom and dvd burner, the dvd burner does all a dvd rom does, so save some moeny and just buy one..;?@??

oh ffs :D lol I just realised what I put....I didnt mean a CPU, I mean do I need a cooler for it? or is the heatsink which comes with the CUP ok?

PZEROFGH said:
just get this

AMD (Venice) Athlon 64 3500+ 939pin 512Kb L2 Cache 90nm Retail Boxed Processor With 3 Year Warranty and Fan Included - £155

why are you buying dvd rom and dvd burner, the dvd burner does all a dvd rom does, so save some moeny and just buy one..;?@??

lol I know :D I just thought it might look a little empty :p

get the dvd rom and the burner, it'll save you some steps when burnin movies and keeps you from constantly reloading discs...u should be ok with the stock cooler unless u overclock your cpu.

no, no overclocking....I read that you only need good ram for overclocking so I will now get the GeIL 1GB (2x512MB) PC3200 Value Dual Channel Kit CAS2.5 (GE1GB3200BHDC) (MY-005-GL) so I can afford that good PSU......if thats 100% neccesary? an extra £40 is a fair bit for a power supply :)

OK, thanks. Just a couple of last questions, does that come with all the cables I need to build it? or do you need to buy them seperate? and secondly, I have a BT (British Telecom) Broadband router with a BT card in my laptop, but I have no PC network card.....does the network card have to be a BT one to work with that brand router? or will anything work?
thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom