Building a computer:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do ya think that case is good?...?

also that controller, does it control the actual fan speed by it self..* i think I'd have to manualy do that...:\ not sure what to set it on etc.

Also I've been thinking and I think i'm going to go with a dual core proccessor by AMD but Not sure what to get!:\

will add more soon

CASE DOESNT MATTER

except how many hdds you put, how big. and more of a peersonal perference

Alrighty..:) I plan on probably just puting one hdd in and about 250.. I think:)...mabe lol

So just so long as its got alot of good review and that I know that my stuff will work with it I'm set?

---------
edit #1
---------
^ Ok here's the hdd i found:
http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16822148065

Ok I know its a noob question but I'm not that big of a computer know it all person. So here it goes: What does it mean by 8mb of cache.... i mean is 16 better? or ...?

16 is better, but most people here have 8 or 2. i forget what the cache is, bigger is better. its like the L2 cache in a cpu. and you want it bigger, so it goes throught the cpu first then the ram and whatever

its like how many information it stores on whats coming next, i think so if you have bigger cache, it can store more information. so it can process things faster?!?!?!

nice hdd

no. buy the seagate hdd. only maxtor and WD make 16MB cache hdds, once seagate starts making them then you buy

...why would i buy a hdd that will need replacing ????

Not sure why I would do that..????????

Also what model dual processor have you heard is the best for your money<===seeing I don't have alot to spend>_<

And should i get the 6800GT?

model?

the one with the toledo core. i thought your budget was 1000 dollars? and you want to buy the 850 dollars 4800+?

you dont have to get a 6800GT, if you dont get the X2 processor then go for a 6800GT, but a 6600GT is fine

My budget is 1300

I was just checking to see that you still thought I should get that one.

Also I thought 6800GT was way worth the money:?

----
edit # 1
----

PZEROFGH said:
model?

the one with the toledo core. i thought your budget was 1000 dollars? and you want to buy the 850 dollars 4800+?

you dont have to get a 6800GT, if you dont get the X2 processor then go for a 6800GT, but a 6600GT is fine

Ok what do you mean by model???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom