How crappy is my current overclock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0RR0SIVE

Golden Master
Ok most of you remember my original overclock and ive FINALY gotten it to go a bit farther on stock cooling still.....

So how shitty is it? Oh and my sig isnt exactly correct so.....

The girl on the left is her cousin, there very good friends >_< the one in the center is cat, anyways if i just had some better RAM then i would be happy >_<

well hell currently yours is doing better than my venice....my RAM needs to be RMAd though....the venice originally did 2.575GHz in my crappy nf3 Ultra-D board but now, not matter WHAT voltage combinations I give it at 2.3GHz it hasn't been stable longer than 1 hour and 45 mins in prime95...shits really starting to annoy me at this point too

rofl and im on stock cooling.... except for the AC unit sitting right beside my computer case...... Only problem im having is with my video card and this CPU being overclocked this far my PSU gets a little *****y, makes a high pitched noise at times like when im starting a game up or a map on war3 is loading.....

500Mhz OC on stock cooling, not bad at all. Now just get some RAM that can go 1:1 with it and you'll be golden :D

rofl and im on stock cooling.... except for the AC unit sitting right beside my computer case...... Only problem im having is with my video card and this CPU being overclocked this far my PSU gets a little *****y, makes a high pitched noise at times like when im starting a game up or a map on war3 is loading.....
well it's not my cooling that's the problem...it's the chip...maybe my RAM is effecting it, and hell maybe the power supply even though I tested it with a multimeter and it stays at 12v pretty much at all times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom