Upgraded to a 6800GT (AGP)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igetshockedalot

In Runtime
So the wifey got me a XFX 6800GT for my 30th B-day!!! (I know, but there were no Leadtech or Pny ones availiable so get off my case).
Here are the benchmarks!!!! I need to change my sig!!!
BENCHMARK105.jpg

Benchmark1.jpg

cool, I just sold my 6800GT AGP eVGA to a friend last friday, he also upgraded from a 9600XT lol....he was testing it out, playing half life 2 and the age of empires 3 demo, and he couldn't even make complete sentence when he was talking to me because he was just blown away by the difference in graphics, but I also had showed him about rivatuner and got it clocked up to Ultra since it was running cooler in his machine than it was in mine, lucky bastard

On a side note, what an awesome wife knowing to get a present like that lol

Well if he was speachless by the change in performance between a 9600XT and a 6800GT then I'll have a heart attack when I see the difference between by fx5200 and the 6800GT. lol.

Syphanx said:
Well if he was speachless by the change in performance between a 9600XT and a 6800GT then I'll have a heart attack when I see the difference between by fx5200 and the 6800GT. lol.

i'll even have a bigger heart attack....from mx420 to 6800GT.

oh he could speak, just not make coherent sentences :p

WHen I went from a FX5700 to a 6600GT I was amazed, then from a 6600GT to a 6800GT I was even more amazed lol...so yeah going from a crap card like the 5200 you will definitely need to be wearing an extra pair of underwear

does that mean i'll have a heart attack and die since I just bought a 7800gt for a new computer, and my last computer had a mx400 64mb?

TofuBoi said:
does that mean i'll have a heart attack and die since I just bought a 7800gt for a new computer, and my last computer had a mx400 64mb?

well if you can survive a severe heart attack.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom