Looking for an Artist to Airbrush a side panel of my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
What's up all. Well, the subject pretty much says it all.

I've got the ThermalTake Shark and i'm interested in having an uber artist airbrush a specific image onto one side of my case panel.

HERE - This side:
11-133-143-04.JPG

One of my interestest other then computers is "Sharks" lol - the fact that this case is called the "shark" is just a coincidence. lol
anyway... i'm looking for a realy sweet looking, "underwater scene with a kick ass looking shark" OR " may-be some type of tribal "shark"

I'm not sure if anyone in this forum is local to me, "Connecticut" but i'm willing to ship the panel anywhere, obviously paying for the cost of shipping and the cost of the airbrushing and whatever labor you'll charge.

If you are interested or know someone that is, i'd just like to see may-be a portfolio or some current work. Then we can set up something and make it happen.

PM Me if you're interested!
THanks

go to www.pimprig.com

I know there have been a few people there to find air brushing artists as well as a couple who reside there themselves...I'm sure you'll have better luck at that website than here when it comes to custom paint jobs

You might want to contact some sign writers or car decailers.
Some of them might be interested.
But don not be insulted if they say no.

Shop around too because prices can vary alot.

yeah the dude from that website you just linked is quite famous at pimprig.

My friend talks about him all the time "bill something" I always forget his name, he's crazy at modding the computers, but yeah as you see that actual airbrushing is done by someone else....those are crazy skills

Post flyers at a local college. I live fairly close to you (I'm at SUNY New Paltz), and I'm also an art major (Art Ed, conc. Photo).

Unfortunately I have no experience with an Airbrush---otherwise I'd offer to do it at a low cost. But, if you don't mind the drive you can always go to art schools like New Paltz and just post flyers in the art buildings.

Eagleboy said:
Post flyers at a local college. I live fairly close to you (I'm at SUNY New Paltz), and I'm also an art major (Art Ed, conc. Photo).

Unfortunately I have no experience with an Airbrush---otherwise I'd offer to do it at a low cost. But, if you don't mind the drive you can always go to art schools like New Paltz and just post flyers in the art buildings.

That's a damn good idea. I actually know a girl who goes to Manhatten ville college in SUNY, Purchase NY.

May-be She'll post some fliers for me.

I actually also sent a request to the website I posted. With a detailed outline of what I want. I haven't gotten any reply yet. I'll post the results when I do.

If you want, make out a B&W flier and if I have time this weekend I can post it up in New Paltz art buildings. New Paltz is primarily an art and an education school, (and also primarily poor art students who got into better schools but couldn't afford 40k a year---like me)

my email is -tommasta at gmail dot com-
email me a flier and I'll see what I can do.

Eagleboy said:
If you want, make out a B&W flier and if I have time this weekend I can post it up in New Paltz art buildings. New Paltz is primarily an art and an education school, (and also primarily poor art students who got into better schools but couldn't afford 40k a year---like me)

my email is -tommasta at gmail dot com-
email me a flier and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks man, but i've received a responce from mnpctech.com and i think i'm going to have them do it. The total cost for (1) side panel will be $199.00 which includes the supplies, labor and return shipping. Also if I send the other side panel, it will be $300.00.

So right now i'm considering it. Thanks very much for your offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom