Gmail Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
was not saying that i was saying if you read that all you do is bit** and moan about everthing is a crack if its not from MS.

TheMajor said:
When I first tried Gmail almost a year ago they already didn't support ZIP and EXE and similar file types.

I use be able to email .exe and .rar files. not zip files though. they took .exe files out pretty early. they just took .rar files out a couple of months ago.

TheMajor said:
An alternative way to promote MusicMatch...

LOL .musicmatch was the first thing that came to my head. it was the problem file I was try to send my friend through gmail , when they stopped letting you send .rar files. he needed a musicmatch version that support IPODs (most versions don't) and his MMJB cd was too scratched up to use it had came with his old ipod, when he had bought it, when there was no itunes for windows and you had to use MMJB for it

I never brought up the word crack. What did I ever say that inplied crack and use the word MS. I think you need to calm down.

TheMajor said:
Yeah, where does it say crack?
Not her but on most other Thread he always has to come up with something that seems to lead to its crack and it shouldn't be used. here no but others yes.

Then I ask you why you took this off topic and brought that up when I did not imply crack this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom