Ideas Modding Thermaltake Xaser II 5000 Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excalibur17

Beta member
hmmm

i have an idea on how to mod my case, but i would really like some ideas from you guys to consider trying.

my idea is this

since i have a red LED on the motherboard near the botom of my case, im thinking of putting red cathode lights on the bottom of the case.

Also, im thinking of either doing the top part with blue lights, or using a Blacklight and then painting the grill of the processor fan with blue UV paint (after i get a new one).

im also considering modding the one i have now, or buying a modded power supply. I have a 350w right now....

any ideas?

Is this the cas we are talking about.
casea5000aplus.jpg
?

Not much.
The problem that I have with cases like this is that a lot of the mods that you want to do the case are all ready there.

About the only thing that I can think of is some Neon Tubes on the inside to light it up a bit.

Maybe some LED or NEON fans.

Thermaltake iBOX 5.25 Drive Bay Accessory Box . DAMN!! I wish i knew about this product at the beginning of last this week.

since i have a red LED on the motherboard near the botom of my case, im thinking of putting red cathode lights on the bottom of the case.
Easy Mod, Easy to be done....

Also, im thinking of either doing the top part with blue lights, or using a Blacklight and then painting the grill of the processor fan with blue UV paint (after i get a new one).
Stay with one color or it looks crappy... You can do one uv cathoes at top (where you cant see them) and red at the bottom, that would look sweet (lol uv doesnt count as a color)

im also considering modding the one i have now, or buying a modded power supply. I have a 350w right now....
Yah, Ultra has some great ps, get at least 400....

Reply Back!

~Joe

(i agree with harper about the "premod", i like hands on moddin! lol)

CrAzY_GaMeR_07 said:
(i agree with harper about the "premod", i like hands on moddin! lol)
Mate, after speading the last 2 weeks on Project : PZYCHO B!TCH (see sig), I am addicted to modding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom