Building a computer:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF WHO CARES ABboUT TOMSHARDWARE. GO WITH THE FREAKIN X2 MAN DONT BE STUPID. JUST DO IT AND YOU WILL THANK ME!

Get the X2. I cannot stress this enough. Anyway, the quality of Tom's hardware reviews has definitly fallen lately. Get the X2. You will NOT regret it.

CRT monitors are better for gaming anyways. if you want a 19in monitor you will havfe to increase your budget or go with a low wne X2 processor which is just a waste of money. so if you really really really want to then you can go with a 4000+ or 3700+

but you said you wanted to multi task. so i wanted to give you the best in your price range

LCD monitors are catching up to the CRTs, but the ones with better refresh rates are quite expensive. Assuming u have space, go for a CRT.

ok:) ty:)

But though i commented on it no one has replyed to my comment on the graphics card...?

Isn't the 6800GT better? And how much better, is it worth getting instead?

harobikes333 said:
ok:) ty:)

But though i commented on it no one has replyed to my comment on the graphics card...?

Isn't the 6800GT better? And how much better, is it worth getting instead?

considering your budget, and a X2 processor, too expensive. if you get a low end processor, you can probably fit itin in

How much more is the 6800GT instead, I ask because newegg is down... and also then it wouldn't be that great of an idea to lower my processor..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom