i need a 5000 gaming computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any s939 board will support X2s, so there for the DFI SLI-DR will pwn. Also on that Corsair coment, they make good value ram but other than that they are very overrated. Also, 4 gigs of ram will slow your ocmputer down then actualy make it faster so there for stay at 2. That and i thought G.Skill was discontinued?

PZEROFGH said:
WHY DO YOU GUYS THINK THE DFI BOARD SUPPORTS X2S IT DOESNT

according to newegg.

all i did was go under amd mobos. search X2s compatible. and all it came up with that board, and a foxconn sli board.

NO DFI YOU NOOBS!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820145587

way to overpriced.

Yes, according to newegg. Ever heard of a typo or MISSINFORMATION??? Any good s939 board will support the X2's, only thing is some of them require an updated bios.

and dont go arround shouting out NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS when you dont know your 100% right.

:cough:f****** n00b:cough:

I actually sent a email to DFI on this topic.. their response was broken english.

Sir is linkage to what the average user is seeing. And what they do which is to be ready and flash and not play around in bios and all seems fine sir. Thank you.

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23272
Please use *Reply All* option when communicating with tech support.

Sincerely,
Robert AKA RGone...
robert@dfiweb.com
rgone@dfi-street.com "forum addy"
www.dfi-street.com

um yea.. wtf kinda tech support is that?

well I looked around on the forums and you just have to flash bios to a current version for pretty much every mobo. Iono about this whether it support x2 or not. Last I checked it fits in socket 939 like any other processer and just requires a bios update to notice the extra core. o yea and 0/\/\9 /\/00|353|25!!!!111

Check out my site. Just email the pre-orders departmet, they'l come up with somthing for you.

(Site beccomes fully oporational Sept. 30 2005)

Corsair is overpriced? You think so? Why is OCz so cheap? Because it's buggy as hell and is known to break down easily. The 2GB Corsair is $300 because of its activity LED Lights to show. If you don't to use that, you can get a regular model for probably $200-$250 with stock timings of 2.0-2-2-5. Can you beat that? OCz is RAM I have used and that I have not been happy with, so please test out some products before you post some misleading information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom