International Buying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syphanx

Daemon Poster
Hey guys,
I have recently discovered that international buying is alot cheaper than buying from Australia. However I was browsing through a few stores, i.e. Monarch Computers and they don't ship to Australia :(

I was wondering if anyone out there could find me a store that sells reasonably cheap parts (can be in any country really, but preferably America), that can be shipped into Australia as well.

I am only intending in buying more expensive items such as my gfx card and cpu from overseas and the rest from Australia.

Thanks.

Wouldnt shipping be expensive enough to tilt the prices back towards the australian stores? And wouldnt it take a long time to get something shipped from america to australia anyway?

Depends on where it's from and what type of shipping they use, usually Fed-Ex is quite expensive or any other private mail courier, Australia Post doesn't seem to be too bad, either is USPS.
I buy alot of bike parts from the U.S and they are a heap cheaper than buying from Australia, so I was wondering if computer parts would be the same, Of course I wouldn't be stupid enough to order cases or psu's from the states as it would contribute to the shipping fee as they are both heavy and large.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom