Choosing video card

Status
Not open for further replies.

eoLithic

Baseband Member
Hi I am in the process of putting a system together. I prefer to shop at a couple online stores which are newegg and monarch compter systems. I was going to get ABIT RX600 XT-PCIE Radeon X600XT Model# RX600 XT-PCIE but it's no longer available through newegg so I am looking for some suggestions on a good video card. This is what I have bought so far.

Kingwin aluminum case - KT-424-BK-WM

Intel Pentium 4 530J Prescott 800MHz FSB 1MB L2 Cache LGA 775 Processor

ASUS P5LD2 Socket T (LGA 775) Intel 945P ATX Intel Motherboard

Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD4000KD 400GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache Serial ATA150 Hard Drive

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I don't want anything low end but I dont need the most exspenisve either. I want something that's going to perform great with the rest of the things I have bought so far.

Please post your opinions on the current components.

How about a 6600GT if you want a middle range gfx card which isn't too expensive (well not compared to all the parts your buying).
yeh the pci-e version for the 6600GT should really perform well in your new set-up.

Thanks for posting the link to the search feature however I didn't find anything when I typed in the specs I have listed to which I was asking for a good match on a video card. Funny how you can take the time to post such a stupid reply. If you have nothing constructive to add to the post move on to the next one. I would lke to thank Syphanx for his input I appreciate the help.

The 6600 GT is far better than the X600, and its at a really nice price right now. Go with it

Can you post a link for one on newegg? I see so many different versions and I want to make sure the one I get is compatiable with the rest of the things I have. Thanks again for all the help guys!

Cleveland ohio, ahah nice. I just moved from Elyria/lorian out to maryland... Oh well anyways. how much you looking to spend?

welp i was gonna post a link but newegg just went retarded:

Check out eVGAs 6600gt, had one loved it, never had a problem running most of the newer games, at decent settings.

Or if you have 330 I have a Barely used 7800Gt for sale, Just look in the Buy sell section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom