Your opinions on this custom build please.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: ^^ how come this system is using DDR2 and the one you posted is using DDR hmmm
Yeah, I went there and they didn't even have a DDR option, only DDR2. And I thought it was wierd they only have the one mobo choice, an SLI board? Hmm...

Just out of curiosity, do any of you know any simular sites who do better deals?
thnaks.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but those specs with $1200 is a crappy deal. I could make my own PC similar or even better than those specs for about $900-$1000.

macdude425 said:
Cuz propar nunciation aint no worry of dem companies, yo!

EDIT: I was about to say Monarch, but as far as I know, they don't ship outside of North America...

Actually they do ship outside america...europe for sure.

SamLee0519 said:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but those specs with $1200 is a crappy deal. I could make my own PC similar or even better than those specs for about $900-$1000.

Thats the same with everything though, if you can build it, then of course its going to be much cheaper because labour costs...a lot, I cant build computers, so I have to pay a charge for someone else too :)

thats what everyone says, build your own and save some moeny

EDIT: your first build has to come sooner or later, so learn!

The other problem is that I just went back to Uni today, so don't have the time to build one :D well, perhaps I will read a manual and see how hard it is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom