4000+ SanDiego P4 comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

BColes

In Runtime
Just wondering which Intel processor is supposed to, and/or actually compares to the AMD 64 4000+ San Diego. Just wondering. :eek:

In benchmarks and overall

bradybnmci said:
AMD ROCKS Intel !
If you are a gamer Intel is NOT for you.

Yeah i know AMD rocks my world in so many ways. so does this mean no Intel processor compares or comes close? how about if i said i spend 1/5 of my computer time gaming and the other time burning dvds, video editing, listening to music, internet, etc.

bradybnmci said:
AMD ROCKS Intel !
If you are a gamer Intel is NOT for you.
What a useless post. Actually I think this is the only thing I have seen this guy post.\

But anyways, it depends on what tasks your comparing. The high end Intels will beat it at certain things, but Intel doesn't really have a "stock" chip that will keep up at gaming. The EE might be close...

Even if you aren't gaming, AMD is still cheaper.
Go with what you want.

idiotec said:
What a useless post. Actually I think this is the only thing I have seen this guy post.\
and to you idiot tec.. i mean idiotec.. cough, my bad.
your post was more pointless than mine...
atleast i don't go around posting things like yours above.

BColes said:
Just wondering which Intel processor is supposed to, and/or actually compares to the AMD 64 4000+ San Diego. Just wondering. :eek:

In benchmarks and overall

They dont have one, but the cloest would be the 3.46 GHZ EE, 3.76GHZ EE and 3.8 GHZ Preschott.

The EE are Extreme Edition, which cost alot more and have a higher FSB I believe.

idiotec said:

But anyways, it depends on what tasks your comparing. The high end Intels will beat it at certain things, but Intel doesn't really have a "stock" chip that will keep up at gaming. The EE might be close...

thanks for providing something that's actually usefull unlike that other poster. :)

Re: Re: 4000+ SanDiego P4 comparison

DJ-CHRIS said:
They dont have one, but the cloest would be the 3.46 GHZ EE, 3.76GHZ EE and 3.8 GHZ Preschott.

The EE are Extreme Edition, which cost alot more and have a higher FSB I believe.

No love for intel? :p thanks for the post

It's true

The AMD rating compares it to a 4.0GHZ Intel chip for standard tasks. Intel doesnt have a 4.0GHZ chip.

AMD are up to "4400+" single core rating which is the FX-57. FX-57's can even beat out intel processors in their own games.

Ownage
image037.gif

And everyone says THG is biased towards intel as well :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom