What is a good motherboard for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

schulz269

Daemon Poster
What would be the best mother board for this cpu and is it good for OCing? I was looki at DFI Lanparty but didn't see one that covered HT. It has to be under atleast $200 also. and is Ht good or bad i haven't read any reviews on it yet. but i can get it for $185.

Cpu:Intel Pentium 4 (LGA)775 HT
Processor Speed 540 / 3.20GHz
Processor Interface Socket 775
Bus Speed 800MHz
Additional Technologies: Hyper-Threading

Would this computer be used solely for gaming or just an everyday Office/Home computer?

Home/office photoshop, a little gamieng which when i get a better internet connectio ni am makei myself a gameing computer but for right know its for home/office thast why i went with intel over amd

Any one know of a good mother board for this? DFi lanparty don't support HT which this is a HT CPU so i am stuck and don't know which one is good or which one to get.

Since your are going for an Intel processor, you may want to look at Asus mobo's for Intel processors.

ASUS P5LD2 Socket T (LGA 775) Intel 945P ATX Intel Motherboard

is the one i am looki at now it looks good and it can be oc'ed altho i am new to ocing and probably won't do it for a while but am interasted in it but want to learn more about it but i think that should be a good motherboard for a good price unless anyone has something better.

Not a lot of Intel people on these forums, but I figure that you've guessed that by now.

I really couldn't tell you. The last Intel I had was a P2 233MHz.

yeha i know not alot of poeple use intel on these forums and i am rather new to intel if you don't notice but i was planning on makeing my game computer but due to the recent matters with my internet connectino (satillite) i am unable to ahve a great gamign computer. but i can atelast have a good running computer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom