ATI X1800 XT with 32 pipelines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BColes

In Runtime
has anyone heard any news on ATIs flagship card coming out soon. I thought I read somewhere these stats

$600 :eek:
32 pipes
512mb @ 1400MHz
600 MHz core.

anyone seen otherwise or know anything else?

BColes said:
has anyone heard any news on ATIs flagship card coming out soon. I thought I read somewhere these stats

$600 :eek:
32 pipes
512mb @ 1400MHz
600 MHz core.

anyone seen otherwise or know anything else?

This is the highend R520 i'm talking about. I/O error, haha, sorry about the double post. :eek:

Hmmm, maybe they got the 32 pipes working after all. The thing they don't go into though is the price. They say 599, but is that for the LE, XL, or XT?

The XT with 32 pipes could be a hell of a card, but we'll see, earlier reports said they were having serious problems getting the 32 pipes to work.

idiotec said:
Hmmm, maybe they got the 32 pipes working after all. The thing they don't go into though is the price. They say 599, but is that for the LE, XL, or XT?

The XT with 32 pipes could be a hell of a card, but we'll see, earlier reports said they were having serious problems getting the 32 pipes to work.

yeah i'm hoping for 32 pipes, but i'm not holding my breath. I'm thinking ATI is going to have the XT at $599 then the XL and LE priced lower. As usual i don't know anything for real though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom