NOOOOO!!!!! (really desperate now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason you dont have all of the tabs above is probably because you have simple file sharing enabled still. If you turn that off you should see the other tab....

If you still don't see those tabs when you have turned off simple FSharing try to view in classic mode.

To turn off simple file sharing you just need to attempt to share a folder and you should see an underlined message towards the bottom that say "Turn off Simple File Sharing".

Another Way :

Right Click your desktop and go to properties.
On the initial tab set your "Theme" to classic.
You then should see all the tabs as well.
You can change your "Theme" back as soon as you are done.

Thanx everyone, my problem is solved...,

but I was never able to gain access to my folder, I went into the security in normal and safe mode and gave all users (All of them) full access.., still no luck:confused: :mad:

so... I looked into my resources, and realised that I had 200 or so Mb of music backed up on a computer I had a few blockes from my house, and another 400 on my brothers computer, and all my other mp3's were backed up on a dvdr... I was able to get back all of my pictures because I also had a dvd full of them as well, and all those signature designs are on the internet..., all that I lost were a couple of songs, latest verson of firefox, and a few other new drivers... which, for the most part, I can redownload...;)

I appreciate all the help I recieved, and I am sure that under different circumstances I would have regained access...:confused:

Thanx people!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom