Your opinions on this custom build please.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: ^^ how come this system is using DDR2 and the one you posted is using DDR hmmm
Yeah, I went there and they didn't even have a DDR option, only DDR2. And I thought it was wierd they only have the one mobo choice, an SLI board? Hmm...

Sorry to burst your bubble, but those specs with $1200 is a crappy deal. I could make my own PC similar or even better than those specs for about $900-$1000.

macdude425 said:
Cuz propar nunciation aint no worry of dem companies, yo!

EDIT: I was about to say Monarch, but as far as I know, they don't ship outside of North America...

Actually they do ship outside america...europe for sure.

SamLee0519 said:
Sorry to burst your bubble, but those specs with $1200 is a crappy deal. I could make my own PC similar or even better than those specs for about $900-$1000.

Thats the same with everything though, if you can build it, then of course its going to be much cheaper because labour costs...a lot, I cant build computers, so I have to pay a charge for someone else too :)

thats what everyone says, build your own and save some moeny

EDIT: your first build has to come sooner or later, so learn!

The other problem is that I just went back to Uni today, so don't have the time to build one :D well, perhaps I will read a manual and see how hard it is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom