Geforce4 MX 440 DDR Overclock.. to the max!

Status
Not open for further replies.
coolers?

I am looking to over clock my GF4 mx440 64 MB DRR with powerstrip as recommended above. But would anyone know of decent coolers for a good price so it prolongs the life of my over clocked vid card? Thank you. ^_~

SePhErUm said:
Well here it is..
Rember.. Default speeds are 270(Core)/and 405(Ram)

That link you provided with the .gif shows the speeds at incredibly high frequencies... how could I pump my video card like you did? I have the same card btw :cool:

Graphics card #1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Identity - NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440
Memory clock - 202.50 MHz
Engine clock - 135.00 MHz
IRQ - 11, shared
AGP revision - 2.00
AGP transfer rates supported - 1x, 2x, 4x
Current AGP transfer rate - (n/a)
Sideband addressing - (n/a)
Display driver - nv4_disp.dll, v.6.13.10.4109
DirectX driver - nv4_disp.dll, v.6.13.10.4109
Attached monitor - API9718 (Plug and Play Monitor)
Monitor caps (1) - 2568x1440, 90kHz, 110Hz

^that is the info PowerStrip has in my Adapter Information. Nothing near the defaults you spoke of earlier :confused:

hi every body >>>>what the #ell is goin on !!!!!
could u please explain more than the gif file
what about the cooler and is the powerstrip the only modification that happen!!!!!

WHAT!?

There is no frickin' way that you can overclock an MX 440 THAT high!

Oh, and mentuL...you must have a different card or a goofy version of powerstrip...sometimes it doesn't recognize the clock and memory speeds the way it should (mine currently reads 270 core and 383 DDR, and the RAM slider is all the way to the top!)...but yes, a Geforce4 MX 440 does have a 270MHZ core and a 405MHZ memory speed. btw...mine is by Xtasy: it didn't even come with a fan!

fake

those frequency settings can not actually be applied on your card(Sepherum). I don't care what kind of heatsink/fan combo or any kind of cooling you have. it's just not possible. Unless you can prove me wrong(i hope you can, but doubt) then posting those results is also very irresponsible for all the people who will try to throw their mx 440 into those high of frequencies causing possible permanent damage. I have my mx 440 clocked up to 340/450 and any higher will cause a crash. I've looked at other 440 cards too and none of them can go that high. EVER

Attachments

• helpmeconfig.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom