Me again, Last Minute PC changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

franky694

Baseband Member
Ok, Im getting my stuff from newegg.com and plan to order tonight or tomorrow, I made some last minute changes and i think im ready to order. here it goes

I think the Case looks sweet but more than likely the PSU will be crap so when i get my rig ill fire it up and if it doesnt work or show signs that it cant handle my system i will go buy a good PSU. The keyboard and mouse doesnt matter, those are just extras to make my pc look good. As long as the 5 essentials are good .

70975557.jpg

What are you going to use the computer for? Looks like a pretty nice build. I personally would of gone with a DFI mobo, but to each his own. Nice proc, and vid card. Glad you know what your talking about with the PSU. More than likely you'll want to upgrade it. Nothing else looks wrong with the build. Not familar with pqi brand ram, but I'm a newb, so what do I know. You'll be happy.

If you wanted to save a little cash you could go for the 3700 San Diego core instead of the 4000, and then just overclock the 3700 to 4000 speeds. It wouldnt have any trouble doing that since the 3700 is really just a underclocked version of the 4000. If you plan to overclock you might as well. They both should overclock the same since there the same cores.

Im building it for gaming.i would have gone with the 3700 but it was out of stock..lol..i already ordered it, now the wait begins :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom