mobo for x2 4400?

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicalfruit187

Solid State Member
hi everyone. i was wondering what would be a good mobo that would b easy for me to get the dual core part working. i hear some people say that they had trouble getting their mobo to recognize the dual core part. if you guys coud help me find a board where i wont have to do much that would b great thanks.

For gaming? DFI Lanparty SLI or non-SLI version. For anything but gaming? Not too sure. DFI all the way, lol.

I recently just bought a DFI Lanparty SLI MB to go with my x2 4200 processor... My computer at first did not recognize the processor... I installed a bio update, but the latest bio update I installed caused my computer to hardlock... After that my computer would not even boot to windows, even in safemod... I eventually found a file with all bios for my setup and created a disk for the bios that runs at startup... I finally found a bios setup but it is still a bios in Beta... good luck with your setup!

^ Wow..that sucks. I was thinking about getting the 3800 X2 with the DFI. Maybe I shouldn't now, not sure I want to go through all that trouble.

At this moment mostly every mobo will require a you to flash the bios before using/recognizing(some don't even boot) a dual core pocesser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom