Over Clocking, On Board Gfx Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres your problem, you psu is underpowered and not even a brand i have heard of. Look into a Enermax, Antec, or OCZ powersupply of 400+watts. those would be the ones i recommend because i have never had any problems with them, but my first guess is going to be your powersupply is way underpowered.

i no ur trying to help and stuff but in my idea i never thought it had anything to do with the power supply, but it might be that but let me just see who else replys to this with any other idea's?
Thanks for ur time m8.

alright no problem, but trust me, that powersupply is way underpowered, i may be new to this forum but i been building pcs for quite some time and with 10 other forums lol, but no worries, i understand u want more then just 1 opinion. Good luck.

I would have to agree with the previous guy that its most likely a cheap under powered power supply. But another reason could be that you're not installing or uninstalling the drivers properly. If there are drivers for the onboard graphics, uninstall them as they may be conflicting with the video card.

He might have to disable his onboard video in bios then install the drivers for the 9800Pro. I also have to agree with the previous that it is probably the PSU. A PSU under 400W and 24amps on the 12 volt is not worth having IMO(can't really talk though considering I have a crappy PSU).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom