Printing on a HP PSC 500??? Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsaacRCCL

Beta member
Thank you for reading this post:

I have a HP PSC 500 and running Windows XP Professional, i wasnt having no problems printing from my Microsoft Office til recently.

I cant seem to printing anything thats all in Black fonts (let me explain better)

I can create a document in any application like Word/Excel/Notepad and when i try to print it to my HP PSC 500, it doesnt print. Actually, it does, but extremely light if nothing at all.

Now if i change the color to the opening line of the Document and leave everything else in black color, it prints, so it's not the toner or ink.

I can print test pages perfectly, i can print anything that does start with the color black.

Can someone give me some advise regarding this problem. I cant get the Microsoft troubleshooting page to display without getting an error message of illegal URL(figures :(). thanks in advance

i did

I ran Spybot and still no solution.. Strange huh? I cant print a document unless the first sentence isnt color black(everything else can be black). i thought it might be the settings, but i cant find anything. it doesnt print in Notepad or Word or any Office applications. I cant get the Microsoft help page to display so thats usless. First i thought it was a strange font, but no matter what font i select, it wont print it if its starts with a black opening sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom