Updated video driver....no image!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fifreak3

In Runtime
So I reinstalled windows today and totally wiped the hard drive clean. Everything was up an running and I ran windows update a few times. When the time came to update my video card driver everything seemed to be going smoothly until I rebooted. Now, when windows boots, it displays the loading page with the blues status bar on the bottom for a few seconds and then goes into windows but nothing is displayed on my monitor and the status light on the monitor changes to tell me that it has no incoming video signal. I can get it to shut down thought because I have memorized the button sequence on the keyboard to shut down the computer, so I guess windows loads perfectly fine but the video card driver is screwed up. What should I do??? I need my computer!!! I have an ATI Radeon All-In-Wonder 9000 Pro.

Well i would boot into safe mode and roll back the drivers. From there i would go to ATI website and make sure you have the most curretn drivers and see if they have a guide for installation. The driver rool back should bring you monitor back up for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom