No Power At All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes try replacing the mobo if you can, you might of shorted it out when putting it in the case i normally put the static cover in and put the mobo down wire it up and make sure it works then take the cover out and if it doesnt work then i no its shorted out :(.

:( it's quit annoying. I have to move up to Cambridge to go to university on Sat. So i'm going to have to just take one of my old PC's with me. I can't replace the mobo because i don't have any of that kind, all my other PC's are Pentium, this mobo is an AMD. Lol. What a good start with using AMD huh? :p

I'm not losing faith. You know.. The only computer related subject which gets me really frustrated is hardware. Lol. I love programming, keeps my blood pumping and my mind working :D But hardware is just annoying. Thanks :D

Thanks for all the help and all people :D

yeah I love programming too even when it drives me mad! but iv grown to love hardware now too since getting used to it. Just like programming you get a challenge and overcome the problems. Although I wouldnt no half as much as I do now about hardware if it wasnt for the nice folk at tech forums :D *sucking up mode*

Cheers Nitestick! i'll try to get a hold of another PSU. Hell i've got enough old PC's laying around the place. Lol. But alot were windows 95 or earlier.

Yeah Baronvongogo, but Hardware is a much more expensive subject than p rogramming :p And as you can guess, going to university will make me broke :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom