Making A Custom XP Disc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome man thanks i now have a fully automatic installation of xp with my audio and lan drivers and most of the stuff i do like uninstall messenger and outlook etc. done alredy. it even puts my cd key in like you were saying tyler thanks alot eric and everyone else:)

Tyler1989 said:
While your at it why don't you intergrate you CD key in an answer file as well. You said you tried slipstreaming doesn't that work?

Do you know on how to add the CD key in the answer file, where you don't have to add it your self for any version of windows?

in nLite there is an option to make your disc unattended setup and you can do it that way:) http://www.nliteos.com/ you can also add drivers, sp2, and edit alot of windows settings with that to make a bootable iso. infact i cut my iso size almost in half by using this tool to take out all languages i dont use and all the programs and stuff so now my iso (with sp2 and the drivers i want) is only 290 mb :D

I think it's tiem to make a slip steamed disc myself.

I have

CP CD, drivers, updates. But I do not have a SP2 disc could that make things difficult?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom