Need some information on windows pls :) thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blitze105 said:
Oh sorry i didn't read it all, i just read the part about the read only formatt. No.. you can't make it so when u install 98 it has auto typed in the cd key. Why would u need it to? Shouldn't have to formatt that much..

You mentioned a copy of 98? You can use Alcohol 120% for copying a .iso and burning it.
blitze

Okay I get it now but still I have 2 copy's of windows 98 SE and 1 of them is the orginal and the other is copyied with the serial number is automactly typed in the cd key, and what I would like to know on how to do this and what is Alcohol 120%? I'm totally new at this, and I want to learn on how to do this..

Blitze105;

Is there doctuments on step's on how to automaticly add the serial number to the cd key? Then if that is so much true Blitze105, which i beleave you :) I own a copy of windows 2000 pro & me and there are the same thing.. I also have a windows office xp and I would like to do the same thing as for windows 98 SE operating system... I'm kinda having problems on finding the information..

Thanks

The info will be hard to find and most likely hard to do. It will require linux, copying 500mb of files.. finding the right file.. editing it properly and then not messing up anything else. Then it would work.
-blitze

PS
i am curious to know why u need it to insert it automatically.. when u should only need it a few times.. or are u using it to install on a lot of computers?

Blitze105;

Okay I didn't know on how hard it is to do... Good question!!

The other copy of office xp, 2000 premium, 97 they don't know on how to put in the serial number right.. People have told me that you don't have to use linux or do you? If so, why can't you use windows xp or 2000

.....they dont know how to put in the serial.... yeah u type in the #'s and letters. Weird..
-blitze

Joman25 said:
Blitze105;

Yea I know they can't read you know has a disability in reading

I'd hate to be like that, and its unfortunate taht any one is if you ask me. I will look for the information tonight if i have time, but you see i am on 3 forums, i have a lot of homework, i have to work, i live almost alone so i have to cook, clean and laundry, and i have my signiture to help. So i do not always have time, however i will find out if i have time
-blitze

Blitze105;

Hey thanks I didn't know that you were so busy, It's my fault honestly because I didn't know that... Yea a good family friend was born where she can't read at all you know blind... :( so yea thats why I was trying to find out on how to do that..

Thanks for your help, e-mail me anytime!!

Don't apologize, no need to be sorry. But if i do have time i'll look it up for you and see what u have to do.
-blitze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom