Lil help here

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMassacre

In Runtime
Last night I did something stupid. I removed my NVIDIA driver. I then reinstalled it. But now when I turn on my computer it is all srewy. It's grainy, the colors are WAY off, the icons are bigger, I can only have 2 to 16 colors.....I just need to set it back to normal somehow yet I have no idea how.

Did you re-install right from the disk? Go to their website and download the latest version of drivers.

It will take as long as it does. No sooner,no later.

They all differ, I assume you're talking about win2k from your other post. Win2k installed should be able to be done in under an hour. After that, driver installs, windows updates, software installs, personalized settings ... You will be there for hours.

Does anyone know where I can get a win 98 install disc? The only discs I have are 56k set up and WinDVD

EDIT: Nevermind, I found mine. But I do need help. I have seemingly uninstalled everything. When I put the Win 98 disc in and the boot disk I choose to start from the disc. I then get to the blue screen telling me that my comp already has win 98 on it. It gives me two options. Exit or continue with the instilation.

Whenever I try to continue it wont let me. When I exit I am told to boot from the hard drive. When I restart without the disc (k)s I just get the command promt C\:> or something like that and I dont know what to do afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom