SLIing 2x bfg 7800 gtxs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashthestate

Solid State Member
hey ppl ive jus brought 2 bfg 7800 gtxs off some guy, and i was wondering because i brought them both off him for like 500 GBP whether or not its worth dualing them on my A8N sli mobo or shall i sell one of them off and just keep the one card?

thats a bargin. I would SLi them up and see how they perform, then try it with just the one of them and see if you can tell the difference. If not that much of a difference sell 1 and buy more memory and a better cpu

im getting a amd x2 4400 aswell as that thos and memory wise im gonna get like 2 gig or somin of ocz if i need it? wha tu think?

sounds like a very very nice system. in that case id put the 2 in sli. but i wouldnt put it in a asus board. it would have to b dfi or msi tbh

lol fair enough
Any recomendations on a psu? im gonna be needing some serious pwer for my pc im making

No sense NOT putting both in SLI unless you intend to make a few $$$ by selling one. Take a look at the most recent issue of CPU magazine or Tom's Hardware and you'll see that the gains from going SLI really aren't that great... But like I said, if you already have both cards, why not?

Person - "Hey, I've got a killer AMD system with a 3200+, 1GB RAM and a 6600GT, what do you have?"

You - "Um, I've got a pretty good X2 4400+ with 2GB RAM and 2 7800GTXs in Sli...Its pretty good."

Person - *shuts up*

---------

Lol, I just had to do that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom