Which is the better motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsiboy700

Fully Optimized
DFI LANPARTY nF4 SLI-DR Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD Motherboard vs ABIT Fatal1ty AN8-SLI Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD Motherboard. Which is better in what ways or better overall?

DFI

That Fatal1ty board is a damn waste of money and a gimmick if you ask me. It's overpriced and from everything I've heard still won't be the 'king of overclockers' like they claim it to be and that we KNOW the nf4 series from DFI is.

That dude jonathen wendel doesn't even know crap about overclocking in the first place

you mean to tell me that being good a unreal tournament doesnt make you an authority on hardware/mobos?

pssh

DFI are real champs in the AMD market now, Abit made good boards at one point, but the lanparty makes even the NF7 (which is a good board) look like absolute crap

yeah it's sad they did so good with the K7 generation then K8 comes along and they bomb it...they tried to make overclocking too user friendly and user friendly and overclocking don't belong together

yeah MSI IMO is a reliable stable board maker....the Neo2 Platinum is the king of it's class in overclocking, but it's still kind of flakey...either way though for stock boards they are good, but I wouldn't even look towards them for overclocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom