Feed Back On My Speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
For the last week, my computer (CPU, Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse) has been away from my desk as i have been doing some rather time consuming work in the living room.

I have plug in my computer to my desk and the rest of my perphirals.

Now I have the following problem :-
Everytime I move my mouse, I get feed back on the center speaker of my Logitech 5.1 Speakers.
Now it gets weirder.... if there is some changes on my monitor (19'CRT), I get feed back too.
Eg. I was waiting for some thumbnails to load up on my screen as I hear some static sound on the speakers.

Suggestions on how to fix this problem?

I used to have this same problem on my old computer...whenever I would use the scroll button on the mouse I would get a static sound over my speakers so I am curious to see if anyone has ideas to fix this

PROBLEM FIXED

First I unstanged the speaker cables from the rest of the mess.
That reduced the feed back.

Then I move the keyboard, mouse and video cable AWAY from the speaker cable.
Reduced the noise some more.

Then I re-installed sound card drivers.
Restart computer.

Now no feed back.

so it was just a matter of bleed in just like when wireing a car amp you have to run the rca cables on teh opposite side of the power to avoid static interference (bleed in) still dosent explain my problem or my old problem glad you fixed it though

Have you tried looking for newer drivers for your sound card. That was the thing that finally fix my problem in the end.

hmm that is strange. If it were wireless i would say it was feedback. Are your computers near cordless phones or ultra violet lights? power strips maybe?

I have a cordless phone right next to the computer. But I find that the computer (especially the monitor) causes more problem to the phones.

As I sead before. My problem was due to messy cabling. I am tring to look for a solution to permamently clean up the messy cabling. I do take my full tower "out for walks" from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom